Quality Assistant / Calibration Technician
Typical is Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with 1 hour lunch break (40 hours per week). Actual work hours may differ and shall be coordinated with the Quality Manager. Position requires ability and willingness to work off shift hours on demand.
Targeted Start Date:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform and maintain all laboratory equipment calibrations
- Execute calibrations in strict compliance with I.T.S laboratories quality system.
- Work with the test engineers to schedule calibrations around testing.
- Operate servo-hydraulic test frame systems (various models) – will train right individual.
- Accurately review technical reports, test results, and all other required quality documentation.
- Work with the Quality Manager to maintain the quality documents and quality system through the requirements of the ISO-17025 accreditation.
Requirements (Special Knowledge, Education, Ability and Skills):
- Due to nature of work, US citizenship is required. (must have)
- Experience in working in a testing/calibration environment. (must have)
- Exhibit diligence in executing work instructions. (must have)
- Demonstrate proactive, detail oriented, and thorough work ethics
- Must be able to follow work instructions (verbal and written)
- Able to professionally interact with customers
- Must show proficiency in use of popular computer software products (Microsoft Office, etc)
- Must work well individually and in a team environment
- Education: Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Must exhibit good mechanical abilities and background.
Interview Process (out of state candidates):
- Phone interview
- Video interview (Skype)
- Reference review and approval
- Onsite interview (Travel expenses are discussed on a per case basis.)
We seek qualified engineers and technicians with varying levels of experience to join Innovative Test Solutions, Inc. If you are interested in working on our team, please fill out the form below.