Instrumentation Used at Innovative Test Solutions
Innovative Test Solutions engineers use a variety of precision instruments in our lab to help with processing data and measurements for testing purposes.
Some of the precision instruments used by ITS engineers are:
- High Precision Scales: To determine precise weight measurements for various applications.
- Density Apparatus: Used to measure the density property of powders, granules, and other solids.
- Strain Gaging: Used to directly measure strain and the amount of stress applied to a material during a test.
- 2D Profilometer: Used to measure the surface’s profile in order to quantify the material’s roughness.
- Digital Imaging Correlation System: A non-contact measuring technique capable of evaluating material displacement and strain.
- Thermal Imaging: Used to analyze a desired object or material’s temperature.
- Keyence Digital Optical Comparator: Instant measuring system used to record data and generate inspection reports.
- Keyence 3D Measurement System: High-resolution 3D measurement system quantifies form, contour, and flatness.
For more information regarding our instrumentation and services, please request a quote below.
Speak With A Professional Today
Make an Inquiry or Request a Quote and our team will be in touch.