Director of Operations
Typical is Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with 1 hour lunch break (40 hours per week). Actual work hours may differ and shall be coordinated with the Director of Operations. Position requires ability and willingness to work off shift hours on demand.
Targeted Start Date:
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform materials testing on a variety of test specimen and components in accordance with customer requirements and in conformance with I.T.S work instructions, procedures, and employee training.
- Execute testing procedures on customer supplied test samples per work instructions and training procedures.
- Program and operate servo-hydraulic test frame systems (various models)
- Assist with mounting test specimen and fixtures
- Evaluate and characterize fixtures for fatigue tests
- Accurately complete technical reports, test results, and all other required documentation
- Execute tests in strict compliance with I.T.S Laboratories quality system
- Coordinate with the Director of Operations and the principal engineers to maintain testing efficiency.
- Support the Director of Operations in identifying and eliminating workflow / schedule bottlenecks to maximizing operational efficiency
- Establish and oversee a regular maintenance schedule for all servo-hydraulic test frame systems and associated equipment.
Requirements (Special Knowledge, Education, Ability and Skills):
- Due to nature of work, US citizenship is required. (must have)
- Experience in working in a testing environment. (must have)
- Exhibit diligence in executing work instructions. (must have)
- Demonstrate proactive, detail oriented, and thorough work ethics
- Must be able to follow work instructions (verbal and written)
- Able to professionally interact with customers
- Must show proficiency in use of popular computer software products (Microsoft Office, etc)
- Must work well individually and in a team environment
- Education: Associates and/or Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Must exhibit good mechanical abilities and background
Interview Process (out of state candidates):
- Phone interview
- Video interview (Skype)
- Reference review and approval
- Onsite interview (Travel expenses are discussed on a per case basis.)
We seek qualified engineers and technicians with varying levels of experience to join Innovative Test Solutions, Inc. If you are interested in working on our team, please fill out the form below.